Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham
The Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham is a renovation and addition of a 34-acre resort property on Water Bay, St. Thomas, the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Phase I, saw the turn over of 70 renovated poolside and beachfront guest units, a new design-build Margaritaville Restaurant and a new “5 O’clock Somewhere” pool bar. Other newly renovated spaces include a Check-in facility and Dive Center. The Resort’s 150,000 gallon-per-day (GPD) Waste Water Treatment Plant was completely overhauled. The addition of a 1Mw Micro Turbine Power Generation Plant (expandable to 2Mw), a 150,000 GPD Sea Water Reverse Osmosis (SWRO) Plant and a 200,000 gallon potable water storage facility allows the Resort to operate 100 percent off-grid.
Phase II includes 194 renovated hillside guest rooms and features a pool, as well as a new Market Square retail area and Wyndham Vacation Ownership Sales Center.
- 264 guest units and guest check-in faclity
- New bars and restaurant
- Renovated and added resort-style pools
- Beach restoration and activity lawn
- Dive center and new boat dock facility
- Market square retail area
- Complete site infrastructure & utility plant replacement
- Complete landscape & hardscape replacement