COMMITTED TO OUR COMMUNITIES, THE PLANET, AND THE NEXT GENERATION.
At Moss, we are proud of our dedication to sustainability and our position as an innovative leader in green building. We specialize in the integration of environmentally responsible technologies that define today’s high-performance buildings. These sustainable building practices increase the efficient use of resources, including land, water, energy and materials. In addition, they help to protect the health of occupants and reduce or eliminate negative environmental impacts.
We are continually learning more about how to build smarter, cleaner, and better for the future.
We know that new ideas and products are constantly being introduced in this area of our work. So we invest heavily in both the LEED® green building program’s professional credential program and the Green Globes® professional certification program. Our LEED AP®, LEED® Green Associate™, and Green Globes Professionals (GGP) include executives, operations and preconstruction team members who advise clients on proven industry techniques. These experts take a collaborative approach to ensuring that owners, architects, designers and contractors work together to maximize success in sustainable building.
Moss LEED projects we are proud to have completed include:
- Alpharetta Branch Library, Alpharetta, Georgia
- City of Lauderhill Municipal Complex – Lauderhill, Florida
- Clemson University, Center for Human Genetics – Greenwood, South Carolina
- Florida International University Parkview Hall & Parking Garage – Miami, Florida
- Marlins Park – Miami • Northern Trust 600 Brickell Ave. – Miami, Florida
- Northern Trust Brickell Office – Miami, Florida
- Nova Southeastern University, Guy Harvey Oceanographic Center – Dania Beach, Florida
- Port Everglades Terminal 4 Improvements – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- University of Miami, Schwartz Center for Athletic Excellence, Coral Gables, Florida
- University of Miami, Donna E. Shalala Student Center, Coral Gables, Florida
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Center – Hialeah, Florida
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Center – Kendall, Florida
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Center – Miami, Florida
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Center – Oakland Park, Florida
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Center – West Palm Beach, Florida
- University of Miami Schwartz Center for Athletic Excellence – Miami, Florida
The U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED® green building program is the preeminent program for the design, construction, maintenance and operations of high-performance green buildings.
Green Globes is a web-based program for green building guidance and certification that includes an onsite assessment by a third party. Backed by outstanding customer support, Green Globes offers a streamlined and affordable alternative, as a way to advance the overall environmental performance and sustainability of commercial buildings.