Hawaii, 62.66 MW DC
As the EPC, Moss’ scope of work includes full engineering and construction of both the PV plant and (2) 34.5/46kV substations in coordination with the existing wind farm. Moss’ scope also includes all sitework, electrical installation, foundation installation, and the installation of SunPower’s Oasis 3 single axis tracker system with First Solar Series 4 Modules.
- 49 MW AC, 62.66 MW DC
- Power Electronics Inverters
- First Solar Series 4 Modules
- SunPower Oasis 3 single-axis tracker system
- Over a half-million solar panels
- Largest solar project in the state