Outline Of Information You Will Need:
Prior to filling out the Trade Contractor Information Worksheet, please have the following information available to be entered into or uploaded/submitted with the worksheet.
- General company information
- Contractor Score: Company Score Certificate – click to read letter from Scott Moss – follow this LINK to obtain your contractor score
- Signed W-9 form (upload and submit)
- OSHA Form 300A Summary – past three years (upload and submit)
- EMR verification – current and past 2 years from insurance broker (upload and submit)
- State/county disadvantaged business certificate (upload and submit if applicable)
- List of projects completed and references – see LINK A below (upload and submit)
- Trade information: work performed – 2014 CSI Master Format
- Insurance information
LINK A – Projects Completed & References List
Use this template to collect your list of completed projects and references. Your completed form will need to be uploaded/submitted to the Trade Contractor Information Worksheet.
Miscellaneous Services/Rental Companies:
For companies that provide misc. services or rentals (such as cleaning services, trailer rental, waste removal, etc.) please refer to the section called “TRADE INFORMATION” (a pull down menu). Please select the misc. services (Div. 01) which your company provides from the twenty-two (22) service packages that are listed. If your company provides services that do NOT fall under any of these descriptions, please select “01.0000.00 General Requirements.” Your company information will be linked to these “trade codes” for the services that your company provides.
PLEASE NOTE that for ALL misc. services and rental companies, Moss will retain your company information in our misc. services directory for our operations group to use when purchasing these services. Your company will ONLY be contacted when such misc. services/rentals are being procured by our operations group.
Thank you again for your interest in working with Moss. Please begin the Trade Contractor Information Worksheet by clicking on the link below:
Please use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer to complete the worksheet.
Trade Contractor Information Worksheet link
Help Desk – Technical Questions:
If you are having technical issues with the Trade Contractor Information Worksheet OR the link to access it, please take a screen shot (if possible) of the issue or error and email it along with a brief description to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we may resolve the problem.
For General Questions:
If you have general questions, please email your questions to PreconMoss@mosscm.com or call 954-524-5678 and ask for the precon department.